The Recipe For Making Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce.
You can make Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce using 13 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce
- Mix 1/2 of Onion.
- Fill 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Insert 1 of egg.
- Add 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Add 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Mix 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1 cup of ketchup.
- Mix 2 of chipotle peppers, finely chopped.
- Mix 1 tbsp of honey.
- Fill 1 of Mashed potatoes and basil for topping.
Easy Way To Make Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roughly chop onion, bell pepper and garlic. Place in a food processor or blender. Blend until well combined. Melt butter in a saute pan over medium high heat. Saute the blended vegetables until the onions are tender and the extra moisture has evaporated. Remove from the heat and let cool..
- In a mixing bowl, combine beef, egg, cooled vegetables, Worcestershire sauce and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Form the ground beef into baseball sized portions; place in a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners..
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, chipotle peppers and honey. Spoon the sauce over the meat. Place the muffin tin on a cookie sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160°F..
- Garnish with any extra sauce, and top with mashed potatoes before serving. I use a cupcake frosting piping set to swirl the mashed potatoes on top of the meat like it's frosting. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce Recipe.