The Recipe For Making Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes.
You can make Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes using 20 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Insert of Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Fill 3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Mix 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Mix 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Add 1 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Mix of Cupcakes.
- Fill 1 of (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Signature Spice Cake.
- Insert 1 of (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Mix 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Add 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of pure pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Mix 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Fill of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Add 2 of 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Insert 1/2 cup of (4 ounces) unsalted butter, softened.
- Mix 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Insert 1 1/2 lb of (about 5 3/4 cups) confectioners' sugar.
- Fill 1 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
Quick Step To Make Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat together the cake and pudding mixes, pumpkin pie spice, sour cream, pumpkin, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Beat for about two minutes on medium speed until well combined..
- Using a large cookie scoop, distribute the batter between 24 muffin wells; about 3 tablespoons of batter per well..
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-22 minutes or until the tops of the cakes spring back when lightly touched. Allow cupcakes to cool inside muffin tins for about 10 minutes..
- Remove cupcakes from muffin tins and allow to fully cool on a wire rack. Once cupcakes are cool, prepare your frosting..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes. Add in the butter and continue beating for another 2-3 minutes..
- Turn the mixer down to low speed and gradually add in the confectioners' sugar until it is completely incorporated. Add in vanilla and mix until incorporated. Turn off the mixer and check the frosting for taste and texture. Turn the mixer back up to medium-high speed and beat the mixture for about 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy..
- Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes..
That's how to make Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes Recipe.