The Recipe For Making Cherry cobbler cupcakes.
You can make Cherry cobbler cupcakes using 6 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cherry cobbler cupcakes
- Fill 1 can of pie filling cherrys.
- Mix 3 of eggs.
- Insert 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soften butter.
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
Easy Way To Make Cherry cobbler cupcakes
- Pre heat over to 350.
- Mix eggs, 1 cup of water, butter with cake mix.
- Fill cupcake pan up only 2/3 of the way.
- Bake cupcakes for 10 minutes then take out of oven and plop 3 to 5 cherries with filling into the middle of each cupcake.
- Put back in oven for 10-12 more minutes while baking make a simple glaze using pie filling, 1/2 cup water and powdered sugar (put in pan and bring to a boil).
- Take cupcake out of oven and drizzle wanted amount of glaze on the top.... enjoy!.
That's how to make Cherry cobbler cupcakes Recipe.