The Recipe For Making Jiffy Peach Cobbler.
You can make Jiffy Peach Cobbler using 7 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Jiffy Peach Cobbler
- Fill 3/4 gallon of canned peaches.
- Fill 2 boxes of jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Mix 1 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 gallon of butter pecan ice cream.
Easy Way To Make Jiffy Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients. Pour peaches and juices into a 9x13 pan. Pour the dry mixture into the peaches and juices swirling the mixture around the peaches and juices. Bake in the oven till done, thick and bubbly. Serve with icecream on top I hope you enjoy!!.
That's how to make Jiffy Peach Cobbler Recipe.