The Recipe For Making Banana cupcakes/cake.
You can make Banana cupcakes/cake using 12 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana cupcakes/cake
- Mix 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Mix 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Mix 1 1/2 stick of butter or margarine.
- Insert 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Add 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Fill 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Mix 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk, buttermilk, coconut milk or almond milk.
- Mix 1 cup of shredded coconut, optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts, optional.
Quick Step To Make Banana cupcakes/cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners or grease and flour 2, 9 inch cake pans if making cake.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and both sugars with hand mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add mashed bananas and mix well.
- Mix in flour mixture and milk alternately.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 of the way full or pour into cake pans.
- Bake cupcakes for 18 minutes and cake for 40 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Makes about 18 cupcakes.
That's how to make Banana cupcakes/cake Recipe.