The Recipe For Making Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey.
You can make Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Add 1-1/2 cup of milk.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Insert 1-1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Fill 12 teaspoon of beef drippings.
- Fill 12 of hole muffin tin/ pan.
Easy Way To Make Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey
- Mix the ingredients except the beef drippings put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the beef drippings 1 teaspoon to each muffin tin/pan hole. Put into the oven till just smoking..
- Pour to 3/4 full in each hole the batter. It should be sizzling..
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes. They will rise a lot. Serve immediately I hope you enjoy!.
That's how to make Yorkshire Pudding recipe of Gordon Ramsey Recipe.