The Recipe For Making English Muffin Bread.
You can make English Muffin Bread using 5 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make English Muffin Bread
- Insert 3 cups of unbleached all purpose flour.
- Mix 2 of and 1/4 teaspoons dry active yeast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- Add 1 of and 1/4 cups purified water.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
Step By Step To Make English Muffin Bread
- In a large bowl add 1 cup flour and the yeast. Set aside..
- Heat water, sugar and salt over medium heat until sugar is dissolved..
- Add the water mixture to the flour and yeast. Mix well..
- Add remaining flour mix by hand until a soft dough forms. Shape and rise in a lightly greased bowl. Once doubled, punch down, rest 10 minutes..
- Transfer to a greased 1 quart casserole pan. Let rise until doubled..
- Bake 400°F for 40 to 45 minutes. Loosely cover with foil it loaf starts to brown to quickly. Remove from dish, cool..
That's how to make English Muffin Bread Recipe.