The Recipe For Making Red Velvet Cupcakes.
You can make Red Velvet Cupcakes using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Mix 2 cup of plain flour.
- Mix 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Fill 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- Fill 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Insert 200 grams of unsalted butter.
- Fill 2 of eggs.
- Fill 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red food coloring.
- Mix 500 grams of cream cheese.
- Fill 2 cup of icing sugar.
- Insert 120 grams of butter (extra).
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract (extra).
Easy Way To Make Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 170°F and line 18 paper cases on a muffin pan.
- Add the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Whisk the buttermilk, butter, eggs, vinegar and vanilla in a jug until combined..
- Make a well at the centre of the dry mix and add the buttermilk mix. Add in the food coloring.
- Divide the mix among the paper cases and bake for 20-25 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool down.
- (Optional) Mix in the extra butter and vanilla together with the cream cheese and icing sugar completely and spread them over the cupcakes..
That's how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe.