The Recipe For Making 2 Cheese Mac & Cheese 🧀 Cups.
You can make 2 Cheese Mac & Cheese 🧀 Cups using 10 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 2 Cheese Mac & Cheese 🧀 Cups
- Add 2 boxes of Mac & Cheese (any brand you like).
- Insert of Milk as called for in directions on Mac and cheese box, and margarine or butter as called for **.
- Mix 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Mix 1 cup of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Mix 1 of egg, beaten.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of spicy brown mustard.
- Fill 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese, or a blend of both.
- Mix of Salt for boiling water.
- Fill of Muffin tin sprayed with butter spray.
Quick Step To Make 2 Cheese Mac & Cheese 🧀 Cups
- Boil water for your Mac and cheese, don’t forget to salt your water !! 😁.
- Boil pasta from your Mac and cheese boxes until done, then drain and return to pan......
- To pasta add the amount of milk and margarine that directions call for, then add your dry packet of cheese....Mix well.....
- Now add your diced tomatoes, black pepper, ricotta cheese, beaten egg, spicy brown mustard and shredded cheese, mix all very well.......
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.....
- Make sure you spray your muffin tin !!!!.
- Spoon your Mac and cheese into the muffin tin........
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until Mac and cheese cups are golden on top.....Let cups rest for about 5 minutes.....then remove from muffin tin......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
That's how to make 2 Cheese Mac & Cheese 🧀 Cups Recipe.