The Recipe For Making 🍍Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes🍍.
You can make 🍍Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes🍍 using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 🍍Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes🍍
- Add 1 box of Yellow cake mix.
- Add 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Fill 3 of eggs.
- Insert 1 can of sliced pineapple, juice reserved.
- Fill 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Add 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Mix 1 of cherries (optional).
Easy Way To Make 🍍Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes🍍
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray a regular size muffin pan with Pam cooking spray..
- In a bowl, beat the cake mix, oil, eggs and the reserved pineapple juice. Until well blended..
- Cut each pineapple slice into four pieces..
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and brown sugar. Spoon 1/12 teaspoons of the butter mixture into each muffin cup. Top each with two pineapple pieces. *optional(Place cherry half cut side up in center of the pineapple) And spoon 1/4 of the batter..
- Bake for 20 minutes. When ready run a knife around the edge of cupcake to loosen and then invert into a cookie sheet..
That's how to make 🍍Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes🍍 Recipe.