The Recipe For Making Chocolate chip muffin.
You can make Chocolate chip muffin using 13 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate chip muffin
- Insert 1/2 cup of unsalted margarine, melted.
- Add 3/4 cup of goat buttermilk.
- Fill 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Mix 2 cups of whole-wheat flour.
- Mix 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Insert 2 cups of Hershey’s milk and white chocolate mini kisses.
- Fill of Homemade buttermilk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of goat milk (2%).
- Insert 1 of lime/lemon.
Quick Step To Make Chocolate chip muffin
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease 12 standard muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk together the margarine, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- In a larger bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Make a well in the centre, then pour the butter-milk mixture from the other bowl. Beat until smooth and well mixed (1-2 mins)..
- Add the chocolate chips and mix in with a rubber spatula until evenly mixed. Do not over mix.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups filling up to the rim of the cup.
- Bake until golden, dry and springy to touch, usually 20-25 mins. Dipping a toothpick into the center should come out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool and serve at room temperature.
That's how to make Chocolate chip muffin Recipe.