The Recipe For Making Cheesy Hokkaido cupcakes.
You can make Cheesy Hokkaido cupcakes using 9 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheesy Hokkaido cupcakes
- Mix 45 g of corn oil or vegetable oil.
- Fill 80 g of fresh milk.
- Insert 4 of egg yolks (65g *4).
- Prepare 90 g of cake flour.
- Prepare 4 of egg white (65g *4).
- Add 75 g of caster sugar.
- Add 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar (COT).
- Mix 3 slices of Cheddar cheese, equal divide each slice to 4 pieces.
- Fill 30 g of parmesan cheese powder.
Quick Step To Make Cheesy Hokkaido cupcakes
- Mix corn oil and milk together in a mixing bowl, place it over a double boiler, stir and warm the mixture (You can use microwave oven to warm it). Add in egg yolk into milk and oil mixture, one at a time, stir well. Sift in cake flour, stir to mix the mixture till smooth and no lumps..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg white with COT until foamy, gradually add in sugar(3 batches), and continue to beat till the meringue reaches firm peak stage..
- Scoop about 1/3 of the meringue into the yolk batter at (1). Fold to mix. Pour the yolk batter back to the remaining meringue and fold to mix into a smooth batter..
- Scoop batter into paper liners to about ½ full, place a piece of cheddar cheese on top, then fill batter until almost full. Tap the cupcake lines to remove air bubbles, then sprinkle some parmesan cheese powder on top..
- Bake in preheat oven at 125C for 30mins then increase to 150C for 15mins. Every oven is difference, please adjust accordingly..
- Remove cupcakes from oven, lightly knock the cupcakes on table top and set aside to cool completely..
That's how to make Cheesy Hokkaido cupcakes Recipe.