The Recipe For Making White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing.
You can make White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing using 5 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing
- Insert of White cupcakes, baked I used a box mix I always use Duncan Hines.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Insert 12 of Oreo Cookies.
- Fill 1/4-1/2 cup of powdered sugar adjust for sweetness to taste).
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla.
Quick Step To Make White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing
- I used a duncan Hines cake mix. I substituted the water in the recipe for milk and I added a splash of vanilla..
- Pulse 1 sleeve of oreo cookies until they are pretty fine. If you do not have a food processor put in a ziplock bag and beat with a can or rolling pin..
- Beat heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla with a mixer. Whip until medium to firm peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies..
- Use a pastry bag and a 1 m piping tip and pipe a swirl on top of the cupcake. Enjoy..
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days..
That's how to make White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing Recipe.