The Recipe For Making Fall Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes.
You can make Fall Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes using 20 ingredients in 14 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fall Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
- Mix of For the Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of bread flour.
- Mix 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Fill 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Insert 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Insert 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- Add 1/2 cup of butter (not margarine), melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Fill 2 large of eggs.
- Mix 2 tsp of almond extract.
- Fill 1 cup of of your favorite strongly brewed coffee.
- Insert 1 tsp of freshly ground nutmeg.
- Fill of For the Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- Insert 6 tbsp of softened butter (room temp).
- Add 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Fill 2 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Insert 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of freshly ground nutmeg.
Quick Step To Make Fall Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line 2 cupcake tins (12each)with liners (makes 24 cupcakes)..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream sugar, eggs, butter and buttermilk. Add almond extracted nutmeg and mix well..
- In a separate bowl, sift bread flour and cocoa powder until its lump free..
- Add baking powder, baking soda and salt until well combined..
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined..
- Add brewed coffee to the mixed batter and mix again until combined..
- Fill each cupcake tin 3/4 way full. Any more and your batter will run over and create a huge mess!.
- Bake cupcakes for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake comes out clean..
- Once cupcakes are done, set aside to cool while moving on to make the frosting..
- In a large bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer, cream the butter for one to 2 minutes..
- Sift the powdered sugar and the cocoa powder in a separate bowl until lump free then slowly add it to the butter in the mixing bowl..
- Add the heavy whipping cream, almond extract and nutmeg. Mix until smooth, creamy and airy about 3 to 4 minutes..
- Frost cupcakes and decorate if desired. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Fall Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes Recipe.