The Recipe For Making Corn Casserole.
You can make Corn Casserole using 6 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Corn Casserole
- Mix 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained (15.25oz).
- Mix 1 can of cream style corn (14 3/4 oz).
- Add 1 (8 oz) of package corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy).
- Fill 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter, melted.
- Mix 1 cup of sour cream.
- Fill 1-1 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Easy Way To Make Corn Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and melted butter..
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13 inch casserole dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with cheddar. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Let it stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm..
That's how to make Corn Casserole Recipe.