The Recipe For Making Cheesecake Cupcakes!.
You can make Cheesecake Cupcakes! using 9 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheesecake Cupcakes!
- Add 1 stick of Butter.
- Add 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Mix 1 1/4 cup of Graham cracker crumbles.
- Mix of filling.
- Fill 2 of 8 oz blocks cream cheese ( not fully softened).
- Add 1 of 14oz sweetened condensed milk (SCM, for short).
- Mix 1 of Lemon (juice and zest).
- Prepare of topping.
- Mix 1 of Cherry pie filling, preserves, cookies.
Quick Step To Make Cheesecake Cupcakes!
- Melt butter and add sugar so it can desolve. Put in graham crackers crumbles. You can now put this crust in a 9x13, 8 or 9 inch round or lined cupcake tins. I have used all of these before and it's just enough. If you use cupcake tins line them, put in around 1TBSP full and pat it down to line the bottom of the wrapper..
- For the filling take the cream cheese, the zest of the lemon ( make sure you clean off the lemon, you don't want the wax you want the peel) the juice of the lemon and the SCM and mix together. It looks like a lot of liquid but you want this to be creamy. Mix for about 3 or 4 minutes starting slow then increasing to high or put in the food processor. I like a hand mixer, it's worth the extra love! ( make sure your filling is smooth, I mixed this for another few minutes after this picture).
- Take the filling and add it to the crust. (At this point you could do anything, mix in your favorite candy bar, or instant pudding, fresh fruit or continue with this mixture. ) I used 1/2 of the filling then I took a box of banana instant pudding and added to the rest of the filling mixer. You want to put a good amount in each cup but not fill them to the top..
- I used cherry pie filling on the ones without the pudding and mini vanilla wafers on the others. You could use fresh strawberries, preserves whatever you wanted or had hanging around the house..
- I placed them in containers by putting a fork in the side and pulling them out. You could refrigerate them in the cupcake tins. Let them set for at least 2 hours, it gets them settled..
- Enjoy! So many things you can do with this recipe!.
That's how to make Cheesecake Cupcakes! Recipe.