The Recipe For Making Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole.
You can make Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole using 9 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole
- Mix 6 of large eggs - beaten.
- Add 2 sticks of butter - melted.
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of tub sour cream.
- Mix 2 cans of - 15 ounce whole corn - undrained.
- Fill 2 cans of - 15 ounce creamed corn.
- Mix 2 boxes of - 8.5 ounce jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Fill 1 cup of sugar.
- Add 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Mix of Salt & Pepper - if preferred.
Step By Step To Make Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..
- Melt butter & set aside to cool..
- In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs..
- Add in sour cream, corn (with liquid), cream corn, jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well..
- Add and mix the cooled butter in..
- Add vanilla extract (Make sure this is completed last.).
- Pour into a greased 15 x 11 casserole dish..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes or until golden brown..
That's how to make Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole Recipe.