The Recipe For Making Corndog bites.
You can make Corndog bites using 5 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Corndog bites
- Mix 1 pack of Hotdogs.
- Insert 2 of —8.5 ounces Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- Insert 2 of eggs.
- Fill 2/3 cup of milk.
- Insert 3 Tbsp. of butter, softened (I used nun stick spray).
Quick Step To Make Corndog bites
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, stir together corn muffin mix, eggs, and milk until combined..
- Cut each hotdog into 4 equal pieces..
- Next, coat a mini muffin pan well with the softened butter..
- Spoon about a tablespoon of corn muffin mix into each muffin tin and place a hotdog in the middle of each one..
- Bake in oven for approximately 7-8 minutes or until cooked through..
- Let cool, then dip into mustard, ketchup, or your favorite hotdog topping. (makes approximately 30.).
- Notes- one of my kids helped make them.you can do this in a big muffin pan just cut hot dogs in bigger pieces. I got a mini muffin pan just for this.. and it made 22 muffins and the leftovers batter, I made regular cornbread, as I was almost out of hot dogs, because my child cut them in 3rds and not in 4’s... no big deal.... I just recut the bigger ones..
That's how to make Corndog bites Recipe.