The Recipe For Making Red Velvet Cupcakes.
You can make Red Velvet Cupcakes using 18 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Mix 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- Insert 1 of Egg.
- Insert 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Fill 1 tbsp of Red food dye.
- Add 1/2 cup of Applesauce.
- Add 3/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Fill 1 1/2 tsp of White vinegar.
- Fill 1 cup of Flour.
- Mix 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Insert of Frosting.
- Insert 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Fill 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Fill 2 cup of Powdered sugar.
Easy Way To Make Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter until smooth. Add sugar slowly and cream together until fluffy..
- Mix in egg, buttermilk, vanilla, and red food coloring. Add applesauce and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix baking soda and vinegar. It will fizzle, when it stops fizzling, mix into batter.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, and salt, and mix into batter. Scoop into cupcake tins, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- To make frosting: Cream butter until smooth, add cream cheese and mix until smooth, mix in vanilla and powdered sugar. Beat until well blended and no lumps.
That's how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe.