The Recipe For Making Black Bottom Cupcakes.
You can make Black Bottom Cupcakes using 14 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Black Bottom Cupcakes
- Add 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Add 1 of egg.
- Mix 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Insert 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Mix 1 cup of mini semisweet chocolate chips.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Mix 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Insert 1 cup of water.
- Insert 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Insert 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Fill 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Quick Step To Make Black Bottom Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C). Line muffin tins with paper cups or lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray..
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt until light and fluffy. Stir in the chocolate chips and set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, 1 cup sugar, cocoa, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Make a well in the center and add the water, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Stir together until well blended. Fill muffin tins 1/3 full with the batter and top with a dollop of the cream cheese mixture..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes..
That's how to make Black Bottom Cupcakes Recipe.