The Recipe For Making Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌.
You can make Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 using 16 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌
- Prepare 3 of Rip Bananas (mashed).
- Mix 3/4 Cup of Almond milk.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Lemon Juice.
- Add 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Insert 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cinimon.
- Add 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Add 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
- Fill 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- Mix 1/4 Cup of Vegtables oil.
- Add 1/2 Cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- Insert of Utensils.
- Fill cups of Cupcake.
- Mix of Cupcake baking pan.
- Mix bowl of Large mixing.
- Fill spoon of Mixing.
Quick Step To Make Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. In a separate mixing bowl mash 3 Rip Bananas. In the large mixing bowl add dry ingredients: sugar, cinimon,flour, salt, baking powder. Mix until well combined..
- In the bowl with the mashed banana mix in wet ingredients: almond milk, Vanilla, lemon juice, vegtables oil. Mix until well combined..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over stir. Batter will be a lumpy consistency. Once mixed together fold in Walnuts..
- Line baking pan with cupcake liners and divide batter even among cupcake sleeves..
- Bake for 22-25min or until muffins are golden brown and have visibly risen. Let cool for 15min. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 Recipe.