The Recipe For Making Corn Casserole.
You can make Corn Casserole using 6 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Corn Casserole
- Insert 2 cans (15.25 oz) of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.75 oz) of cream style corn.
- Insert 1 (16 oz) of pkg corn bread muffin mix (Marie calendar).
- Mix 2 cups of sour cream.
- Mix 2 of stks butter melted.
- Prepare of Shredded medium cheddar cheese.
Step By Step To Make Corn Casserole
- In a large bowl stir everything except the cheese..
- Pour into a greased casserole pan..
- Bake @ 350° for 40-45 mins or until golden brown..
- Top with a generous amount of shredded cheese..
- Bake for another 5 min or until cheese is melted..
That's how to make Corn Casserole Recipe.