The Recipe For Making Rainbow cupcakes. To all the people who are worried about the detrimental effects of food coloring: Food coloring is found in just about every packaged food product out there. Rainbow Cupcakes with fluffy cloud-like vanilla frosting that is guaranteed to make anyone who sees them smile. Rainbow Cupcakes have been a looooooong time in the making for this blog.
Transform a simple vanilla cake batter with food coloring, and then carefully layer each different color of batter into a. See more ideas about rainbow cupcakes, cupcake cakes, cupcakes. Regular-size and mini cupcakes frosted in a rainbow rosette swirl give this happy butterfly its wings. You can make Rainbow cupcakes using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Rainbow cupcakes
- Add 1 cup of flour.
- Fill 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Insert 1 of egg.
- Insert 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Fill 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Insert 1 of food colouring (pink,yellow,green).
- Fill 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
These Rainbow Cupcakes are made with a simple boxed white cake mix, colored, and layered to make a rainbow, with whipped cream cheese frosting on top! Since rainbow cakes are no good to anyone if they are under baked, use a wooden skewer to check to see if they are done. These Rainbow Cupcakes have layers of rainbow cake topped with magical cloud frosting and beautiful rainbow on top. These rainbow cupcakes feature six layers of colourful sponge, buttercream icing and showers of sprinkles.
Easy Way To Make Rainbow cupcakes
- preheat oven to 180 F,mix flour and baking powder..
- mix egg,oil and sugar in a blender.add vanilla extract..
- add vinegar to milk just so that it begins to curdle..
- mix the dry and wet ingredients together..
- separate the batter into different bowls and add food colouring of your choice..
- layer the different coloured batter in the molds..
- bake at 160 C for about 15 to 20 mins..
Find more baking recipes at Tesco Real Food. Give your cupcakes a burst of colour by making Victoria Threader's rainbow cupcakes. Full of all the colours of the rainbow, these tasty little bites will put a smile on anyone's face. Make someone smile with these cheery rainbow cupcakes. Leave me some ask and messages. That's how to make Rainbow cupcakes Recipe.