The Recipe For Making Katie's Corn Souffle.
You can make Katie's Corn Souffle using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Katie's Corn Souffle
- Prepare 1 (15 1/4 oz) of can whole kernel corn,drained.
- Add 1 (14 3/4 oz) of can cream style corn.
- Mix 1 (8 oz) of package jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter,melted.
- Insert 1-1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar.
Easy Way To Make Katie's Corn Souffle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a large bowl, stir together the two cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter..
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13 inch casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Remove from oven and top with cheddar. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm..
That's how to make Katie's Corn Souffle Recipe.