The Recipe For Making Egg and Cheese Muffin.
You can make Egg and Cheese Muffin using 6 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Egg and Cheese Muffin
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Insert 1 of split English muffin, lightly toasted, no color.
- Prepare 1 slice of American cheese.
- Insert 1 tbsp of butter.
- Mix of Nonstick spray.
- Mix of Small nonstick pot.
Step By Step To Make Egg and Cheese Muffin
- Spray your pot well with nonstick spray and put your butter in to melt. I use medium heat because I work fast..
- Crack in your egg. Using your fave rubber spatula, chop the yolk finely across then chop the other direction. Use your spatula to gently mix the egg..
- As it cooks, start gently pushing the egg from underneath until fluffy curds form and then flip it and reshape it to the circle of the pan. Allow it to cook through gently, flipping as needed and not letting it stick to the pot. Slide on to your toasted muffin and add the cheese and top and whatever you like on yours..
That's how to make Egg and Cheese Muffin Recipe.