The Recipe For Making Root Beer Float Cupcakes.
You can make Root Beer Float Cupcakes using 5 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Add 1 box of White cake mix.
- Fill 1 3/4 cup of Root Beer Soda (divided).
- Fill 2 of Eggs.
- Fill 1/4 cup of Canola oil.
- Insert 1 envelope of Whipped topping mix (Dream Whip).
Quick Step To Make Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, eggs, oil and 1 1/4 cups cold Root Beer Soda.
- Mix for 2 minutes on low speed until well blended.
- Fill cupcake liners in a cupcake tin with batter, 3/4 full.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- In another bowl, mix Dream Whip and 1/2 cup Root Beer. Mix until creamy..
- Let cupcakes cool and top with topping..
That's how to make Root Beer Float Cupcakes Recipe.