The Recipe For Making Oreo Cream Cheese Cupcake.
You can make Oreo Cream Cheese Cupcake using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oreo Cream Cheese Cupcake
- Prepare 30-32 of oreos, 18 whole, 12-14 chopped.
- Add 16 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature (450 gr).
- Fill 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Insert 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Fill 1/2 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt, at room temperature.
- Add 1 dash of salt.
Easy Way To Make Oreo Cream Cheese Cupcake
- Preheat oven at 150 celcius.
- Place oreo cookie in the bottom of each cup of lined muffin tin. Chopped some oreos.
- With mixer, bear cream cheese. Add sugar and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Add eggs and mix until incorporated. Add sour cream and salt and mix until an even batter forms.
- Fold chopped oreos into batter. Divide batter into 18 muffin tins.
- Bake for 22 minutes. Allow to cool and chill for 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
That's how to make Oreo Cream Cheese Cupcake Recipe.