The Recipe For Making Cookie Eater Cup Cakes.
You can make Cookie Eater Cup Cakes using 3 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cookie Eater Cup Cakes
- Add 1 box of Of m&m's peanut and normal m&m's.
- Fill of 2 white chocolates.
- Insert 1 packages of Of little bites you need two.
Step By Step To Make Cookie Eater Cup Cakes
- Get two muffins put them together by frosting (if you want you could put frosting on top of the muffin I didn't ).
- Get cookie break it in half and put the half in the two muffins and stick it with frosting.
- Get white chocolate put a little circle of frosting on the back and stick a brown m&m and do the same on the back.
- Get a orange m&m and put it as the nose.
That's how to make Cookie Eater Cup Cakes Recipe.