The Recipe For Making Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes.
You can make Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes using 15 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes
- Prepare of Cupcakes.
- Add 110 grams of sugar.
- Mix 110 grams of margarine.
- Mix 110 grams of Self Rasing Flour.
- Insert 2 of Eggs.
- Mix 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Fill 1 1/2 tsp of Coffee.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
- Insert of Desiccated Coconut.
- Prepare of milk.
- Add of topping.
- Mix 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Fill 200 grams of Icing sugar.
- Fill 1 tsp of coffee.
- Fill 4 tsp of water.
Quick Step To Make Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 180°F.
- In a bowl, cream margarine and sugar..
- Add the vanilla and eggs, stir being careful not to curdle the marg..
- Fold in the flour. This is your cake mixture..
- In a cup add the coffee to the water, stirring until disolved. Stir this into the cake mixture making a coffee cake mixture. Add milk here if mixture is too thick..
- Divide between either 12 cupcake case or 6 muffin cases. Sprinkle the coconut ontop of the mixture in the cases- DO NOT MIX- this is soo the coconut is toasted in the oven, adding to the flavour..
- Bake for 15 minutes (cupcakes, muffins will take longer) Remove from oven and completely cool before placing icing ontop.
- TO MAKE THE TOPPING- in a bowl add the butter, and cream into the icing sugar. You are not making butter cream! Not all the icing sugar will blend.
- In a cup add the coffee to the water, stir untill disolved. Add to the icing sugar and butter. Keep stirring until the icing is of a proffered thickness - the thicker it is the quicker it will set- this is what the butter is for, it allows you to have a basic icing with some structure..
- Ice your cupcakes..
That's how to make Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes Recipe.