The Recipe For Making Chocolate Chunk Pistachio Muffins ☆Recipe Video☆.
You can make Chocolate Chunk Pistachio Muffins ☆Recipe Video☆ using 11 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate Chunk Pistachio Muffins ☆Recipe Video☆
- Prepare 65 g of (2.3 oz, 5.5 Tbsp) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Add 65 g of (2.3 oz, 5.5 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- Fill 1 of egg (L size, about 50ｇ), room temperature.
- Fill 70 of ｇ (2.5 oz) pistachio flour.
- Mix 70 g of / ml (2.4 fl oz) milk.
- Fill 90 of ｇ (3.2 oz, 7/10 cup) cake flour.
- Add 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Insert 50 of ｇ(1.8 oz) chocolate.
- Add of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
- Prepare of ※muffin mold.
- Add 1 of cup：height 3.5 cm / 1.4 in, upper diameter 7 cm / 2.8 in, lower diameter 5 cm / 2 in.
Quick Step To Make Chocolate Chunk Pistachio Muffins ☆Recipe Video☆
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/IoOP0WEtPNE.
- Dice chocolate into about 1 cm (0.4 in) cubes. Sift cake flour and baking powder together twice. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Put unsalted butter in a large bowl. Cream the butter until soft..
- Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix well with a spatula each time until combined. Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy (for 5 mins)..
- Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery and add it to the butter in 4 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy. (Please use an egg of room temperature to prevent the batter from separating.).
- Put pistachio flour into the bowl while sifting. Mix it until combined..
- Add half of the milk and mix until almost combined. Put all the flour you sifted and fold 10 times. Add the remaining milk and fold it 10-15 times..
- Scrape the flour on the inner side of the bowl. Fold the batter 15 times until smooth and a little glossy. Transfer the batter to a piping bag..
- Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Pipe the cake batter into each cup. Drop the mold lightly 4-5 times..
- Sprinkle the chocolate cubes on each muffin. The muffins rise when baked, so you should put the chocolate around the middle. Push them in lightly. Bake it at 180℃ / 356F for 27-30 mins until golden brown. It's all done!.
That's how to make Chocolate Chunk Pistachio Muffins ☆Recipe Video☆ Recipe.