The Recipe For Making Chocolate Porter Beer with Butterscotch Cream Cupcake.
You can make Chocolate Porter Beer with Butterscotch Cream Cupcake using 21 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate Porter Beer with Butterscotch Cream Cupcake
- Insert of Butterscotch cream.
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Mix 4 tbsp of water.
- Mix 2 tbsp of corn syrup or glucose.
- Fill 1 tbsp of liquid vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice or vinegar.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter.
- Add 90 grams of buttermilk.
- Insert 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Insert of Cupcake Batter.
- Prepare 4 1/2 oz of butter.
- Insert 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 oz of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Insert 4 oz of porter beer.
- Add dash of salt.
- Fill 2 of eggs (room temperature).
- Fill 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Mix of Buttermilk caramel topping.
- Mix 1/2 cup of butter (to mix).
- Insert 2 3/4 cup of powdered sugar (mix with the caramel sauce).
Quick Step To Make Chocolate Porter Beer with Butterscotch Cream Cupcake
- In a pan mix the water, corn syrup and sugar and heat until it forms a caramel at 350°F. Make sure not to burn..
- Remove from heat and add the cream, the lemon and the vanilla. Bring back to heat, mixing until all the ingredients are combined. Remove from the heat again and add the butter and let completely cool off..
- Cream the butter with sugar and then add eggs. Mix the Buttermilk with the beer in 2 batches (this is the liquid batch).
- In another bowl mix the cocoa, baking powder, salt, flour (divide in 3 batches) This will be the dry batch..
- Once the creamed butter is mixed with the eggs add per batch: 1 part dry batch, 1 part liquid batch, 1 part dry, 1 liquid and finish with 1 part dry. Mix by hand or blend at slow speed..
- Bake for 12 min at 350°F..
- When ready let cool and then top with the Buttermilk caramel..
That's how to make Chocolate Porter Beer with Butterscotch Cream Cupcake Recipe.