The Recipe For Making Korean Breakfast Muffin.
You can make Korean Breakfast Muffin using 11 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Korean Breakfast Muffin
- Add 480 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Add 3 of eggs.
- Fill 10 of small sausages (chopped).
- Fill 10 branches of green onion (chopped).
- Insert 2 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Fill 6 tablespoon of sugar.
- Mix of Mozzarella cheese.
- Insert of Salt, pepper.
- Add 5 of beaten eggs set aside.
Easy Way To Make Korean Breakfast Muffin
- Add 3 eggs, milk, melted butter, green onion and sausages into a big bowl. Mix them well (keep a little onion and sausage for topping).
- Add mixture flour into mixture liquid, fold until not see any raw flour at all (DON’T fold too hard or too smooth, it makes the muffin tough). Prepare non-stick mold, don’t use paper cups like me, it’s damn sticky :(.
- Turn on the oven at 350F. Fill the batter to 1/3 the mold. Then add the beaten eggs you have repaired. Continue fill the rest of batter in it. Finally add mozzarella cheese, green onion and sausages on the top of batter.
- Bake at 350F in 20-25 minutes, or until you see the border of muffins get brown. Take them out, serve when it’s still hot..
- Perfect muffins are soft, moist and not too salty so you can serve with tabasco or ketchup. Whatever you want 😉.
That's how to make Korean Breakfast Muffin Recipe.