The Recipe For Making Colorful Vanilla Cupcakes.
You can make Colorful Vanilla Cupcakes using 14 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Colorful Vanilla Cupcakes
- Insert 110 ml of unsalted, softened butter.
- Fill 110 ml of sugar.
- Add 3 of medium eggs.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 110 ml of all-purpose flour.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Insert 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Insert of Frosting.
- Prepare 150 ml of softened butter.
- Fill 300 ml of powdered sugar.
- Mix 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- Fill Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Food coloring (optional).
Easy Way To Make Colorful Vanilla Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 180C and place the cupcake tray inside, including the cases..
- Place the softened butter and sugar in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, whisk together until there is a fluffy consistency. Next, add the eggs, one by one..
- Add the vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together..
- Pour the batter into the cupcake cases..
- Bake the cupcakes for 15-17 minutes. The cupcakes should be golden brown. Place a toothpick or skewer in each cupcake to taste if they are ready. If the cupcakes are done, the skewer should be clean, if not, then leave them a bit more, supervised..
- While the cupcakes are in the oven, make the buttercream frosting. Whisk the softened butter until it is very soft. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt..
- Whisk together until it is a smooth, fluffy consistency. Next, carefully pour in the milk and mix. (Once ready, add food coloring.).
- Take the cupcakes out of the oven and let them cool for about 3 minutes. Once cooled, they are ready for frosting. Fell free to decorate them using sprinkles, and cookie crumbs! Enjoy! :).
That's how to make Colorful Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe.