The Recipe For Making Pinata Cupcakes.
You can make Pinata Cupcakes using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pinata Cupcakes
- Mix of cupcakes (as many as you want).
- Add 1 can of frosting.
- Fill 1 of bag/box candy (your choice).
- Prepare of Inside.
- Add to taste of m&ms.
- Add to taste of Nerds.
- Add to taste of Candy hearts.
- Fill to taste of Sprinkles.
- Add of Any kind of candy really.
Step By Step To Make Pinata Cupcakes
- Bake a dozen(or however many you want) cupcakes and allow to cool completely. (We used a box cake mix to save time). Remove cupcakes from pan, but leave cupcakes in their in paper liners..
- Carefully cut a hole in the center of the cupcake, leaving about 1/2" of cupcake on all sides and at the bottom. Remove this cylinder-shaped piece of cake and set aside. (Don't toss them!).
- Fill your cupcakes with candy. (you could use anything small that would fit into your cupcake.) DONT FILL TO THE TOP LEAVE ROOM FOR THE TOP TO GO BACK In /on top.
- Remember the pieces of cake you cut out of the middle? Cut those in half, keeping the top half. (You can toss the bottom half now). Use the top piece of cupcake, your "stopper" piece, to cover the candy-filled hole. Frost the top of your cupcake..
- Notes- they cake a tool to take out the Center of the cupcakes I found it at a craft store (Joann fabrics) in the cake decorating area, Walmart didn’t have this tool and i cant remember what it’s called but its in my 4th picture..
- Other notes WHAT THEY DONT TELL YOU! I used nerds and the little valentine day hearts with words because I was making this for a class party for Valentine’s Day,.
- I made theses the night before the party, and the cake was so moist that the candy had gotten soft and was chewy they were hard anymore and my hearts didn’t have any words on them at all at that point. Idk if it was the candy i used or what but iam recommending filling these and Ice them not long before you’re ready to serve it. (it was still a hit at the class party as all of the kids was excited to find something in the cupcakes).
That's how to make Pinata Cupcakes Recipe.